Tour Program No.1
EXPERIENCING HUE TRADITIONAL CRAFTS
The program is available at one of two locations below:
- Location 1: Luc Bo culture space – 79 Nguyen Chi Dieu, Hue city (5 minutes from Hien Nhon gate, Hue Imperial city).
- Location 2: Experiencing Hue traditional crafts space – Royal Treasury, Hue Imperial city (convenient for combining with Citadel tour).
- Normal operations from 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Duration: about 90 minutes.
- Number of customers:
Part 1 (15 minutes): Introduce history of Hue traditional crafts (depending on location).
- At Luc Bo: The guide will introduce about Luc Bo culture space and give you a comprehensive knowledge about 2 royal products which rebuilt: Tinh Tam Lien Hoa Ngu Tra and Hoang Trieu Ngu Tuu. Especially, you can discover Hue traditional crafts, such as Hue conical hat, Hue kite, Thanh Tien paper flower and Chuon wine.
- At Royal Treasury: We will introduce about Royal Treasury, royal tea, royal wine and cosmetic workshop. Besides, you can discover Hue traditional craft, such as Chuon wine, Hue conical hat, Hue kite, Thanh Tien paper flower, incense making, Sinh village folk painting, etc.
Part 2 (75 minutes): Visitors will start experience how to make traditional handicraft products under the guidance of artisans.
- Making poem conical hat:
- Listening to the guide’s introduction about the origin, history and all the steps to make a conical hat such as picking leaves, ironing leaves, making a frame, attaching leaves to the frame and sewing, etc. After that, you will experience these steps under the artisan’s instruction.
- Making lotus paper flower:
- Getting knowledge about this traditional craft from our guide and learn how to dye the paper, create creases and make petals, etc. Then, trying to make a lotus paper flower with us!
- Making Hue kite:
- We will tell you about the origin, the tools and all the stages which make a frame, paint a kite and assemble it, etc. Afterwards, you will paint your kite and assemble it with our guidance.
- Especially, visitors can also have a free sightseeing our artisans’ performance of two traditional crafts below:
- Making incense ( only available at the 2nd location: Royal Treasury):
- Listening to the guide’s introduction and observing the way that our artisans make incense, for example, mixing incense powder and making incense, etc.
- Making Hue lantern:
- Learning and observing how to complete a lantern with artisans through these stages: making a frame, sticking canvas, painting pictures and drying the lantern.
- Cost includes:
- Vietnamese, English and French speaking guide.
- Enjoying tea.
- Getting the products that you have done, including lotus paper flower and Hue kite.
- Receiving a small conical hat as a souvenir.
- Contact us:
Please contact us via:
- Tel: 0234.3518.162 / 0919.404.689
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/LucBo.hue/
It’s our great honor to welcome you!
There are no reviews yet.